American universities are far superior to students in most other countries in terms of humane care, extracurricular activities, and non-academic support services. American universities actively support students to help them grow, such as helping students get rid of emotional problems, being more independent, or helping students deal with stressful problems. At the same time, we also help students in terms of accommodation needs and life beyond learning. This is in stark contrast to universities in most countries, such as the UK and other European countries. There, the school will hand over accommodation, transportation, visas and other matters to the students themselves. For students who are relatively not independent, this may put tremendous pressure on them, not to mention that there is a lot of risk, but it will be quite time consuming. The tremendous support that American universities provide to students will inevitably bring great convenience to students from the “greenhouse”. Students in China and many Asian countries fall into this category, so they will appreciate the “soft landing” offered by American universities for the complete independence of students.

Similarly, in terms of academic support, American universities are also stronger than universities in most countries of the world. Students have several contacts to supervise their academic progress. For example, at Stanford University, all freshmen will be accompanied by a teacher who is interested in the majors they will choose to help students identify their learning goals and areas of interest, or which internships and extracurricular interests. It will have long-term help for the future career development. The entire university’s learning process will be accompanied by such guidance counselors, but students need to take the initiative to seek their help, think about the advice provided by the teacher, and grasp their future development. In addition to the instructor, the student also has a “peer adviser” in the first year of the university, usually by a senior senior, to help guide students to deal with the problems that arise in the first year of college. The seniors have had the same experience. The problems encountered by freshmen are more similar. And they are more likely to be exposed to everyday life than school faculty.

However, it is not easy for American schools to apply. If you are not sure, you can find a study agent to help, but the level of study abroad is different. You can refer to the online study agent evaluation (also known as 留学中介测评). In addition, if you want to work in the US after graduation, first You need to have a legal status, except for a few people who can apply for an o1 visa (also known as o1签证). Most international students choose to apply for the h1b visa or green card (also known as h1b绿卡), but the green card schedule (also known as 绿卡排期) is very long, so many people choose to apply for the h1b visa first. The h1b visa is a work visa. Because of the h1b lottery (also known as h1b抽签), it is more random. In recent years, h1b application is getting more and more difficult. If you want to be safe, you can find a special h1b law firm to help. There are many such law firms, such as goh1b, goh1b is very popular with international students, and the reputation is very good.